Health Benefits of Suvarna Prashan
- Improves intelligence, digestive
- fire and physical power.
- Increases immunity and hence
- reduces frequent recurring
- infections and illnesses.
- Improves span of attention,
- concentration, memory.
- Enhances a child’s learning ability
- and grasping power.
- Reduces temper tantrums and
- other psychosomatic problems.
- Detoxifies the body.
- Tone ups the skin.
- Good sense of hearing, speech
- & visual acuity.
- Improves blood circulation.
- Stimulates the nervous
- Controls asthma and other
- allergic conditions.
- Helps to maintain a healthy
- mind and body.
- Ingredients of Swarna Prashana Drops
- Suvarna Bhasma
- Cow ghee
Other herbs which enhance memory may also be used along with these three basic ingredients. Some of the herbs that can be used are
- Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri),
- Vacha (Acorus calamus),
- Shankhpushpi (Convolvulus pluricaulis),
- Guduchi Satva (Tinospora cordifolia),
- Yashtimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera).
- Suvarna Prashan Sanskar
Suvarna prashan sanskar is one of the 16 essential rituals described in Ayurveda for children.
Whom to administer
Suvarna prashan can be given to the age group of 0-16yrs.
Time of administration
Suvarna prashan can be done daily early in the morning, or at least on every Pushya nakshatra- an auspicious day- which happens to come after every 27 days, given on this day it bestows excellent benefits.